Sr. Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for the operations, repairs and maintenance of all building assets and equipment in a safe, efficient, clean and professional manner.
- Proactively maintain and strengthen tenant relations and ensure tenant work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Direct and coordinate vendor repairs and maintenance projects.
- This position will report directly to the Chief Engineer for the Charlotte market
- Minimum of three years of commercial property management experience.
- Minimum of three years of trade skill experience in either electrical, HVAC or plumbing. Applicable certifications and licensing must be provided.
- Must be proficient in both Microsoft Excel and tenant work order systems.
- Must possess professional written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Hamilton EQ Management offers competitive market compensation, insurance and benefits.
Please submit your resume to Chief Engineer, James Connell, via email at email@example.com.