Senior Property Manager
The Senior Property Manager oversees all operations of a commercial real estate portfolio or large property in the Charlotte,NC area and is responsible for achieving superior operational results and financial performance. This position will oversee a small team.
- Serve as point person for the assignment or portfolio.
- Build and maintain a best-in-class level of service for the portfolio.
- Supervise all on-site property management staff as well as third party vendors.
- Build employee teams and provide training, motivation, and direction for superior performance.
- Resolve all day-to-day property management issues.
- Ensure all Stream best practices are implemented and followed.
- Prepare annual third party operating and capital budgets.
- Maintain personal contact with all tenants and clients.
- Manage financial performance of assignment including the monthly reports to clients and annual operating expense reconciliations.
- Conduct routine property inspections.
- Adhere to Stream property management annual audit.
- Coordinate real estate tax review process for assignment.
- Ensure adherence to customers’ policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives
- Properly staff the assignment.
- Complete annual employee performance reviews.
- Regularly communicate employee performance expectations and achievements for the team members.
- All other duties associated with the day-to-day operation of a commercial real estate portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering Architecture, Planning, or related field
- Real estate license (if required by State)
- CPM, RPA designation (or in progress)
- 10+ years property management experience with significant supervisory responsibility
- MRI or Yardi experience
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
How To Apply
Email resume to: email@example.com