Company: Spectrum Companies
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 12/1/2021
SUMMARY: Responsible for all administrative tasks and operations for Spectrum’s South End portfolio. Provide support to Regional Property Manager, Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the data entry of accounts payable and receivables by adhering to self-imposed and company schedules and guidelines.
- Deliver great customer service, tenant and prospective client interaction.
- Schedule and coordinate successful tenant functions and community service projects.
- Manage/coordinate the any amenity service providers (i.e., food trucks, fitness center, conference center, etc.).
- Handle tenant requests, complaints, and suggestions in a positive way that establishes and maintains favorable landlord/customer relations.
- Monitor work orders for maintenance to ensure problems and requests are resolved in a timely manner. Follow up with tenants concerning satisfaction with work done.
- Collect and maintain current certificates of insurance for all tenants, vendors, and contractors.
- Maintain building access card and security monitoring system.
- Manage the operations of the management office, including but not limited to office supplies, snacks, drinks, phones, equipment, etc.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are essential in order to maintain a professional positive attitude towards all teammates and tenants.
- Produce quality, error-free work.
- Maintain and promote a positive work environment and attitude through personal and professional goals in training, education, teamwork, and communication.
- Provide a high quality of service to the team when handling requests.
- Complete special projects as requested under supervision of Property Manager.
- Attend regular staff meetings, prepared and fully engaged.
- Respond to emails and requests in a timely manner.
- Manage daily workload with efficiency and utilization of time.
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Promote and foster a positive work environment.
- Strong customer focus, highly resourceful, and no job is too small attitude.
- Undergraduate Degree and minimum of 2-3 years customer service work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new software.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and attention to detail.
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relations with team members, tenants and vendors.
- Adaptable to change within the organization and the needs of the tenants and clients.
- Capacity to work with little direction maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates, please contact Peter Tanneberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.