Accesso Services, LLC is a solutions-driven property management company, managing a portfolio of commercial real estate office properties. A Building Engineer utilizes advanced skills to perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings systems, equipment and grounds. Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
Job Functions Include (but are not limited to):
· Effectively respond to and resolve tenants service calls.
· Effectively interact with and direct contracted service providers.
· Professionally and effectively interact with tenant Facility personnel.
· Effectively perform or direct to be performed routine building maintenance and repair tasks.
· Operate building systems, including but not limited to; access and lighting controls, fire and life safety systems.
· After hours on-call emergency response.
· Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
· Have strong, demonstrated experience operating and troubleshooting HVAC systems and controls.
· Develop and maintain a courteous and service-oriented rapport with all customers (tenants, building occupants, vendors, client, co-workers).
· Possess clear and effective written and verbal communications skills.
· Have demonstrated proficiency and experience in utilizing current technology tools (hardware and software).
• High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of related experience and/or trade school training.
• BOMA Engineering School (Recommended).
• SMA Engineering Course (Recommended).
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in commercial building maintenance or related industry.
· CFC License, and refrigerant licenses preferred, but not required.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Apprentice or Maintenance electrical license preferred, but not required.
· Ability to pass background screen and drug test and must be bondable.
· Available to work occasional overtime and provide after hours on-call emergency response.
· Able to perform the physical requirements of the position; climbing ladders, bending, stooping, lift/carry minimum of 50 pounds, raise arms over head, perform overhead work, work effectively at heights.
Skills Include but not Limited To:
· Effective communication skills
· Demonstrated customer service skills
· Uses personal computer and / or PDA for work order system, email, EMS and training
· Basic skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word. Etc.)
· Adaptable to change
· Ability to exude calm and confidence in occasionally stressful situation
How To Apply
Compensation is commensurate with candidate's experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K, Paid Time-Off and Holiday pay.