Assistant Property Manager
This position is intended as training to become a Property Manager.
- Seek additional continuing education opportunities for career real estate growth.
- Assist in maintaining financial and operational record keeping for Hamilton’s Southern Region subject to Property Manager and Accounting Manager oversight.
- Providing lease administration to include lease abstracts and data upload to MRI.
- Maintain vendor contacts, contracts, COI’s, and ensure all vendor AP invoices are processed for payment in an accurate manner. Build new vendor relationships.
- Coordinate tenant events, requests, access, and work orders in a timely and professional manner. Maintain and grow tenant relationships.
- Minimum of three years of commercial real estate experience.
- Must be proficient in both Microsoft Excel and accounting systems such as MRI.
- Motivated, energetic, positive and detail‐oriented candidates are preferred.
- Must possess professional written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Hamilton EQ Management offers competitive market compensation, insurance and benefits. To join this award‐winning team, please submit your resume to Property Manager, Erica Phillips, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.