There will be more to come in the first quarter, but as you'll see in this newsletter, there are several opportunities for you to get involved:
- Board members as liaisons for our Committee Chairs to collaborate and provide support in executing each committees' goals.
- Revamping our virtual programming to provide valuable and informational sessions until the health crisis is resolved.
- A commitment to providing BOMI courses towards industry designations.
- Planning 2021 events that tentatively includes holding all of our annual signature events in the last 2 quarters of the year including the Golf Tournament in August, Annual Membership Meeting in Charleston in September, and Clay Shoot in October.
- A renewed focus on advocacy at a local and state level.
Last but not least, be sure to renew your dues through the link further below and as always, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our BAE, Crystal Smyth email@example.com, to me Elizabeth.Fulk@fox.com, or to any of our board members.
- An exciting speaker and topic for our February virtual luncheon!
- FREE registration for both the BOMA International Winter Business Conference and the BOMA Southern Region Conference. If you haven't been able to attend these in the past due to the expense, this is the perfect time to do so.
- Community Outreach events Bright Blessings, a new organization for us, and Classroom Central, a longtime community partner.
MEET YOUR 2021 BOARD OF DIRECTORS: