Service Center Coordinator
Make your next move an expert one.
At Colliers it’s not our success that sets us apart, it’s how we achieve it. Our people are passionate, take ownership and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities.
Our enterprising environment needs your expertise to facilitate Colliers’ continued growth as an industry leader. Our nimble, decentralized culture can provide you with a wealth of opportunities to learn about our business and quickly gain experience to accelerate your career.
Who you are:
As the Service Center Coordinator in Charlotte, NC, you will work in the REMS service center where maintenance calls are answered and documented in a relational database then dispatched to the appropriate maintenance personnel or service provider. In addition, the Service Center Coordinator is involved in data entry, invoicing WOs, inputting COI data and tracking expirations, and generating scheduled preventative maintenance work orders.
What success looks like:
- Telephone, reception and call management of tenant and property service calls.
- Input and documentation of tenant service calls on IMPAK relational database.
- Distribute service work orders and dispatch necessary maintenance resources and contractors/vendors with accuracy.
- “Closing” daily work orders.
- Classify and group work orders based on service and trade requirements.
- Input COI data and track expiration dates in IMPAK.
- Run various reports including but not limited to Work Orders, and data entries in IMPAK.
- Conduct proactive daily communication with field offices and field office personal, tenants/ clients, and
- Standardize and update property contact listings and resources for each building.
- Monitor property manager and engineer schedules for accurate dispatching.
- Provide service center demonstrations and orientations for clients, tenants and staff.
- Invoice of WOs for field offices.
- Other job duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Excellent communication.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work a weekly rotational schedule of: 7am – 4pm; 8:30am – 5:30pm; 10:30am – 7:30pm.
- Ability to work on call remotely once every four (4) weeks or as needed.
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency.
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience with relational database.
- Third party Property Management experience (desired, not required).