Senior Transaction Manager
- Compile PSG lease related info from Market Manager and / or Development to enter into a draft LTAF in PAWS
- If an SBLT or FF&E study is required, request an approved ACF from the CRE PSG Asset Manager
- Once all info is compiled, submit to C & W Compliance Director for review and approval
- Once approved, route LTAF and any supporting documents into PAWS to begin routing process
- Monitor LTAF as it routes until fully approved
- Submit Documents and approved LTAF to Legal for review by email.
- Once fully approved, route documents for signature per CRE’s guidelines for PSG as LL or Tenant
- Available for lease questions asked by PSG Transition Manager, Director of Development and Market
- Managers along with PSG Development and CRE in Nashville
- Work with C&W Brokers on all third party leasing in the market (renewals, expansions, amendments, new locations, etc.) and advise on leasing matters pertaining to compliance
- Acquisitions where PSG is acquiring a physician group
• Review all real estate related leases pertaining to the entity but, does not include any confirmation or clarification of potential compliance issues which would be part of the legal vetting process
• Once an ACF is issued, work with the appraiser to obtain a fair market value study on each location that will be provided to Development and Legal
• Oversee routing of all acquisition paperwork in PAWS and ensure all close dates are met, appropriate paperwork is obtained and all necessary detail is provided to accounting for account setup and payment Third party to PSG leasing
- Work with the Market Administrator along with the landlord and appraiser to determine space needs and ensure all appraisal detail is accurate with the tenants needs and is compliant
- Work with appraiser to obtain all necessary detail in order to provide a valuation pertaining to the assets, services, staffing and building detail
- Work with the landlord to determine accurate space drawings of the location and if needed, engage and arrange for an architect to measure the space
- Negotiate terms / rental rate with 3rd party once FMV received; unless local market manager has a relationship with 3rd party, then supply ranges to Market Manager so they may proceed to negotiate with 3rd party
- If 3rd party is a non-referral source, submit most current NRSC form to 3rd party or Market Manager for signature
- Bi-weekly PSG PAWS Report/Lease Review calls with Development and Market Managers (2 calls per month)
- Submit SBLT and/or FMV study invoices to PSG and enter payment, start / expiration info in order to payments to be processed. Submit to developer for review.
- Utilize Yardi CT/HCA for tracking of certain COID’s
- Provide copies of any new 3rd party to PSG leases to C & W Lease Administrator for future tracking of expense billing and expiration / renewal date
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. May be regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
See job description