Sales Representative - Service
Customer relationship management
• Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility
• Accountable for developing KONE position in his/her customer base or market area
• Creates and communicates leads and sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (e.g. cross-selling)
• Ensures customer satisfaction and solving complaints with the rest of KONE team
• Documents the customer and contact information, maintains customer data
• Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets
• Validates that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety
• Accountable for hand-over to installation, maintenance and/or engineering with complete and correct information
• Maintains full information of opportunities, tasks and visits.
• Timely and accurate reporting
• Supporting the finance function in money collection.
How To Apply
Click here to apply
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.