The Commercial Property Manager (Mixed Use) oversees all operations of a commercial real estate portfolio or commercial property in the Charlotte market, and is responsible for achieving superior operational results and financial performance.
- Supervise all on-site property management staff as well as third-party vendors.
- Build and maintain a best-in-class level of service for the portfolio or property.
- Build employee teams and provide training, motivation, and direction for superior performance.
- Serve as the point person for the portfolio or property.
- Resolve all day-to-day property management issues.
- Conduct routine property inspections.
- Manage the financial performance of the property or portfolio. Prepare financial and operational reports as required by the client/owner.
- Maintain personal contact with all tenants and clients/owners.
- Ensure adherence to clients'/owners' policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives.
- Prepare annual third-party operating and capital budgets.
- Ensure all Stream best practices are implemented and followed.
- Adhere to Stream property management annual audit.
- Coordinate real estate tax review process for assignment
- Properly assign the staff based on portfolio or property needs.
- Complete the annual employee performance reviews, and consistently communicate employee performance expectations and achievements to all team members.
- All other duties associated with the day-to-day operation of a commercial real estate portfolio.
- 5+ years of commercial property management experience with supervisory responsibility
- Real estate license
- CPM, RPA designation (or in progress)
- MRI or Yardi experience
- Detail-oriented, analytical and computer, literate
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred