The Property Manager will work collaboratively with the Regional Property Manager to identify operational issues, guide staff members, and develop strategic plans for the property management team within the south portfolio. Fiduciary responsibility assuring that all income due to owner is collected in a timely manner and that expenses are controlled in line with owner objectives meeting or exceeding NOI goals. Build relationships with all tenants to quickly solve problems as they arise and manage tenant satisfaction to ensure a high level of tenant retention.
- Leading an on-site team that delivers exceptional results in all areas. Helping all team members be great at their job. Building a “team-oriented” culture.
- Being out on the properties making quality happen.
- Developing a fun and effective relationship with the key tenant contacts in the portfolio. Insuring that we are hearing their thoughts and suggestions.
- Developing a solid management plan and budget annually for approval by various ownership entities.
- Working this plan, while insuring effective communication from the team with the asset managers.
- Insuring first class reporting monthly for the portfolio.
- Selecting the best external vendors for the project and managing those relationships with quality.
- Being prepared for emergency situations and handling those situations well.
- Being a leader for Spectrum, cooperating with the corporate team and assisting other teams as needed.
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer based thinking skills
- Time management and delegation skills
- Technology savvy
- Ability to be a team player
- Undergraduate Degree and minimum of 5 years property management work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Accounting software skills, MRI and Yardi preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new software – Kardin, Yardi and MRI
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and attention to detail
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relations with team members, tenants and vendors
- Adaptable to change within the organization and the needs of the client
- Capacity to work with little direction maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Provide leadership and training to other management professionals at Spectrum.
- Participate in owner meetings and visits and prepare as needed.
- Participate in growing Spectrum’s fun team culture.
- Inspect quality in every area of the project.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates, please contact Peter Tanneberger at email@example.com