The Property Manager will oversee daily operation of the building, including the budgeting and financial management, tenant relations, tenant improvement and construction administration.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting with variance commentary, rent rolls, encumbrance report, stacking plan and forecast
- Prepare annual operating budget and year end operating expense reconciliations
- Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable to ensure timely invoice payments and rent collection
- Maintain all property service contracts with vendors and rebid as necessary to achieve maximum cost savings
- Supervise janitorial and security supervisors to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and security.
- Abstract all leases to ensure all requirements are being met and the correct rent is being charged. Oversee staff
- Prepare RFPs for all tenant improvement and other construction projects.
- Manage TI/capital projects on behalf of the building owner.
- Conduct monthly property inspections.
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
MBA is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in Commercial Property Management.
• RPA, CPM or MSRE professional designation/candidacy.
• Proficient with Yardi/Microsoft Office.
• Team player.
• Customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.