* Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company's objectives.
* Responsible for training and development of all personnel assigned, either directly or through others.
* Oversees property management and engineering team personnel while at properties assigned.
* Maintains relationships with peers and all other team members within the company.
* Maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and others serving the Company or the properties.
Duties and responsibilities
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
* Maintaining the physical asset—
* Supervises work completed by employees and contractors.
* Assures adherence to specifications (contractual; operations manual).
* Conducts formal site inspections of building interior and exterior.
* Makes recommendations for physical repairs and/or replacements.
* Ensures observance of safety regulations.
* Rent collections & billings —
* Works with Accounting to ensure rent collections in accordance with policies and procedures by lease and by property/owner.
* Ensures notification of rental changes to tenants
* Calculates and corresponds relating to all reconciliations, bill-backs and annual billings as may be required by property
* Financial reporting —
* Develops annual property management plan and operating budget, by property.
* Reviews all monthly financial reports and ensures preparation of all operating and variance reporting as needed or required, by property.
* Approves property expenditures.
* Works with Director of Asset Management on employee training, and control, and assures that all supervised employees comply with the appropriate policies and procedures.
* Assists with employee selection
* Interfaces with outside professionals regarding legal, accounting, insurance, tax, and other matters, as appropriate.
* Ensures property files and records are maintained.
* Continually improves management and technical skills.
Potential direct reports – Portfolio based
Assistant Property Manager(s)
* Minimum of five years’ experience in property management and at supervisory levels.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
* CPM® or CPM® Candidate, or RPA preferred
* NC Real estate license required at hire or within six months of hire date
Specific Skills/Knowledge Required:
* Strong leadership and motivational abilities.
* Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
* Attentive to detail.
Office & Computer Skills:
* Microsoft Office applications
* Yardi preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
How To Apply
Send resume here
Employment at Insite Properties is at-will.
Insite Properties is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.