Flagship Healthcare Properties is a rapidly growing commercial real estate investment firm located in Charlotte, NC that through its affiliate companies specializes in the development, acquisition, management and leasing of medical office properties, primarily in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager position in Charlotte, NC. FHP’s Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of the successful operations of multiple commercial real estate properties and will report to the Vice President of Property Management. The Property Manager is critical to the success and daily operation of the firm’s reputation and performance.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Establishing and maintaining direct leadership role and respond to client’s needs
- Developing and managing annual facility budgets as required per location
- Reviewing, understanding, and enforcing leases for managed locations
- Developing effective working relationships with client practice managers/executive staff, landlords, vendors and maintenance team
- Effectively communicating (both written and verbal) on site locations and project updates
- Providing leadership in working with FHP’s Director of Engineering, Tenant Services Coordinator, Maintenance Technicians, Director of Property Management and Vice President of Property Management to provide first class service and management of this portfolio and other properties as assigned
- Maintaining open and frequent communication with client and scheduled visits with each practice along with property inspections
- Responding to after-hours emergencies as needed and coordinating response by maintenance personnel
- Reviewing, coding, and approving site invoices for property expenses as directed by the client
- Reviewing monthly financials based on individual property requirements and report on variances to budget and other financial reporting as needed
- Monitoring and working within our Building Engines work order system to ensure all work orders are being addressed timely and accurately
- Bidding out all services to the facility on an annual basis to ensure cost savings are achieved and in accordance with the management agreement or as needed by client and FHP
- Establishing and maintaining client satisfaction requirements based on FHP’s standards and based on the management agreement
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• A minimum of five years’ experience in commercial real estate property management • Proficiency in property management software systems MRI, Yardi, and AvidXchange, Building Engines a plus
• Current Real Estate license
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, problem solving abilities, organizational and analytical skills, and a focus on customer service
• The ability to effectively balance the need to maximize investment performance while delivering the best experience to our tenants
• The ability to think and work both independently and in a team environment
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Attention to detail and self-motivation
Full time position
Salary with bonus potential
Full benefits package
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls or other correspondence, please.
Read full description here
Flagship Healthcare Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is not considered an employment agreement or contract. Management has the right to alter this job description at any time without notice.