Flagship Healthcare Properties is a rapidly growing commercial real estate investment firm located in Charlotte, NC that through its affiliate companies specializes in the development, acquisition, management and leasing of medical office properties, primarily in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager position in Charlotte, NC. FHP’s Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of the successful operations of multiple commercial real estate properties and will report to the Vice President of Property Management. The Property Manager is critical to the success and daily operation of the firm’s reputation and performance.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
• Developing and managing annual property budgets and forecasts
• Developing and managing a capital expenditure and property maintenance program for each asset • Reviewing, understanding, and enforcing leases for managed properties
• Developing effective working relationships with team members, tenants, vendors and investors
• Assisting in the preparation of regular investor communication regarding asset highlights, performance and variance from plan, and monthly reporting responsibilities
• Input and monitoring of new leases and lease changes into software programs
• Effectively communicating (both written and verbal) property and project updates
• Providing leadership in working with FHP’s Chief Engineer, Tenant Services Coordinator, Maintenance Technicians, and Vice President and Director of Property Management to provide first class service and management of FHP’s properties
• Entering work orders as needed into Building Engine work order system and monitor completion
• Conducting regular site visits of all managed properties
• Maintaining open and frequent communication with tenants
• Conducting periodic association meetings under specific bylaws pertaining to each association
• Assisting in the retention and leasing efforts of managed properties
• Responding to after-hours emergencies as needed and coordinate response by maintenance personnel
• Coordinating tenant appreciation events and practice manager meetings
• Reviewing, coding, and approving property invoices for property expenses in AvidXchange
• Coordinating tenant move-in (rent start letter, signage, keys, cleaning, tenant info sheet, etc.)
• Coordinating tenant move-out (suite walk-through, security deposit, keys, cleaning)
• Maintaining property keys
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• A minimum of five years’ experience in commercial real estate property management • Proficiency in property management software systems MRI, Yardi, and AvidXchange, Building Engines a plus
• Current Real Estate license
• A Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, problem solving abilities, organizational and analytical skills, and a focus on customer service
• The ability to effectively balance the need to maximize investment performance while delivering the best experience to our tenants
• The ability to think and work both independently and in a team environment
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Attention to detail and self-motivation
Full time position
Salary with bonus potential
Full benefits package
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls or other correspondence, please.
Read full description here
Flagship Healthcare Properties is an equal opportunity employer.