Arden Group is a vertically integrated real estate investment management firm focused on equity and debt investments in the top 25 US MSA’s. Founded in 1989, Arden Group has acquired approximately $7 billion of properties and asset managed more than $12 billion of commercial real estate assets.
Established by Arden Group in 2021 as a best-in-class logistics real estate operating platform, Arden Logistics Parks specializes in the acquisition, improvement and property management of light industrial business parks and industrial storage facilities. Our real estate investment business operates a geographically diverse portfolio of more than 10 million square feet of niche industrial assets in highly sought-after urban infill locations throughout the United States. As a rapidly growing firm, we are looking for talented, entrepreneurial team members with experience and passion for working in a high growth environment.
Our assets provide homes for businesses to thrive, and our firm provides the environment for our employees to grow and thrive. We value employees who are RESPONSIVE, TENANT-CENTRIC and NIMBLE and we have created an environment for employees with those values to be valuable teammates. Our goal is to attract and retain the best talent in our industry.
We are seeking a highly organized and technically savvy Property Administrator. We offer competitive pay and benefits for this exempt position. The Property Administrator will play a critical role in ensuring the region’s portfolio of properties is running smoothly and tenants are getting prompt responses.
The position is in our Charlotte, NC office and is not a remote position and reports to the Property Manager. Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the below)
· Administrative support
· Provides great customer service with co-workers, tenants, and vendors
· Screens incoming calls, handles all routine matters, address tenant concerns and forwards only those calls requiring the attention of the next level of management.
· Upload & Code invoices for APM and Building Engineer
· Maintain tenant contact database
· Maintain vendor contact database
· Maintain calendar, coordinate meetings
· Respond to tenant questions and requests via phone and email
· Document and respond to Tenant service requests
· Confirm satisfactory completion of repairs w/ tenants and/or vendors
· Maintain tenant and vendor insurance certificate files
· Maintain vendor W9 files
· Run and distribute regularly scheduled A/R reports for the property manager and the assistant property manager
· Maintain office systems, phones, filing, supply orders and general office organization.
· Track and maintain up-to-date COI’s for Tenants and Vendors
· Load new approved vendors into Yardi
· Prepare vendor contracts
· Download Utility invoices from appropriate service providers
· Maintain information pertaining to the buildings, equipment, services, tenant’s and advising management of actions needed
· Develop and maintain calendar for updating and tracking ongoing projects
· Maintain utility trackers
· Set up vendors in Yardi
The ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Communications, or other related field; and 3+ years related experience and training; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Microsoft Suite: Calendar, Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.
· Strong creative problem-solving skills
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Yardi experience and P2P experience a plus but not necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The vision requirements
include close vision and ability to focus. The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
How To Apply
Send resume to Allan Polier
We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance, FSA and HSA; 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays, as well as professional development resources and company discounts.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations.