GreenView Partners is a “Top150” Commercial Landscape maintenance, installation, and design consultation provider. Our success began in 2010 in Raleigh, NC, and we now provide landscape services across North and South Carolina with over 200 employees. Our daily mission is to provide each of our Clients with unparalleled Customer Service. We pride ourselves on our reputation for being proactive, reliable, and supportive. Our GreenView Partners Team has over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud that our company culture promotes communication, teamwork, dedication, and career growth.
We are looking for a Business Developer to propel our Charlotte team into the next phase of customer and employee growth. This is an outside sales & marketing role, with our ideal candidate being someone who has a passion for developing new customer relationships through creative marketing, networking, problem-solving practices.
Business Developer Role / Success Behavior
- Prospect and qualify continuously, using various methods to develop new potential leads.
- Market GreenView Partners through various methods, ie Networking Organizations, Social Media outlets, cold calling methods, etc.
- Work with prospective and existing customers to discover their specific needs and develop solutions.
- Build and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers.
- Become an expert at training the customer on the services we provide, and properly qualifying each opportunity.
- Foster existing relationships, while strategically pursuing new opportunities to develop market share.
- Communicate proactively with all decision makers, with consistent and timely follow through.
- Implement personal and appointed goals, with the ability to hit consistent benchmarks.
- Be the forward-thinking first point of contact for the Greater Charlotte market.
- Maintain excellent communication with clients, internal teams, contractors and / or subcontractors.
- Develop creative solutions for client needs, property improvements, marketing efforts, and client retention.
- Minimum of 2 years of successful Business Development, or Marketing roles, with a proven track record in leadership, sales, client relationships, and delivery of high-quality profitable projects.
- Outgoing personality that represents themselves, and the company, in a professional manner.
- Strong Customer Service Skills, exemplifying a customer-centered mindset.
- Ability to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- PC Proficient, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, Outlook, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-starter, demonstrates initiative, keen eye for detail.
- A positive attitude and outlook for taking on daily tasks!