Assistant Real Estate Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 10/4/2023
About the role
- Supports the leadership team in running all aspects of a Commercial Real Estate portfolio including marketing, operations and financial activities.
What you’ll do
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided consistent with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Assist in performing periodic regular property inspections. Recommends alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as vital.
- Review and recommend approvals to Real Estate Manager for accurate payment of vendor invoices on behalf of the property owner in compliance with the management agreement, CBRE policies and property management approval authorization matrix.
- Responsible for assignment of Purchase Orders
- Assist with the preparation of accurate tenant billings.
- Assists in coordinating tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walks-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Assist in preparing and delivering timely, accurate and complete reports.
- May assist in producing research data on budget line items or entering budget data provided by manager into budget reports.
- May collect and confirm preliminary data for accounts receivable aging reports.
- Other tasks as we assign.
- To perform this job effectively, an individual is able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job duties.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.