Assistant Property Manager
Company: Spectrum Companies
Job Type: Full Time
Date Available: 10/11/2021
- Deliver great customer service, tenant and prospective client interaction.
- Collect and maintain current HVAC preventative maintenance agreements for all tenants and certificates of insurance for all tenants, vendors, and contractors.
- Responsible for general office administration and maintaining complete, well-organized physical, as well as electronic files.
- Assist with completion of non-routine reports and/or other tasks as requested.
- Handle tenant requests, complaints, and suggestions in a positive way that establishes and maintains favorable landlord/customer relations.
- Support Property Management in the implementation and maintenance of a formal documented tenant relations plan to ensure tenant satisfaction as measured by formal and informal feedback, annual survey results and controllable tenant retention.
- Manage/coordinate any amenity service providers (i.e., food service, fitness center, auto detailing, etc.).
- Review all (outstanding) work order records on a weekly basis to ensure all requests are handled and there are no reoccurring problems.
- Become familiar with all tenant and landlord lease obligations and enforce compliance of both parties.
- Abstract Leases/Amendments for review by PM and send to accounting department.
- Immediately revise all necessary reports affected by new or changed leases.
- Complete data entry of accounts payable and receivables by adhering to self-imposed and company schedules and guidelines.
- Continuously build a thorough knowledge of property management accounting.
- Assist in the management of line-item budget costs for contracts, repairs and maintenance, capital improvement projects and miscellaneous accounts.
- Contribute in the training and oversight of accounting clerk, ensuring deadlines are met and information is accurate. Maintain a working knowledge of the Accounting System (MRI and Kardin).
- Oversee tenant billings.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and accurately and thoroughly complete assigned deliverables under the direction of Property Management within established timeframes demonstrating a good understanding of the analysis with consideration for the goals of the asset, as well as market conditions.
- Complete special projects as requested under supervision of PM.
- Attend regular staff meetings, prepared and fully engaged.
- Respond to emails and requests in a timely manner.
- Provide updates as required on all outstanding assignments and/or special projects.
- Manage daily workload with efficiency and utilization of time.
- Identify areas of training needed and develop program plan to achieve.
- Promote and foster a positive work environment.
- Offer solutions to correct deficiencies either brought to your attention or observed personally and be prepared to discuss suggestions to improve.
- Undergraduate Degree and/or 2-5 years property management work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new software
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and attention to detail
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relations with team members, tenants and vendors
- Adaptable to change within the organization and the needs of the client
- Capacity to work with little direction maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates please forward your resume to Peter Tanneberger at firstname.lastname@example.org