Assistant Property Manager
We are a solutions-driven property management company, managing a portfolio of commercial real estate properties (office).
• Assist Property Manager with all aspects of a complex property of commercial properties
• Assists with all marketing, operations and financial activities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
• Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly.
• Responsible for distribution of monthly rent statements.
• Assists in preparing the annual reforecast, property budget.
• Assists in managing and coordinating financial transactions including: accounts receivable, accounts payable, collection of all rents and up-to-date maintenance of required financial records and files.
• Handles all vendor billing for the property by processing invoices utilizing the web based accounting program.
• Supports Property Manager in operating landlord expense recovery process-submits tenant billings for above standard services and/or tenant expenses.
• Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single function or operational area.
• Performs regular inspections of the property and recommends maintenance and improvements as necessary. Oversees coordinating vendor services and supervises as needed.
• Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy. Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence.
• Coordinates access between building personnel and tenants to include tenant and vendor access to suites with security. May oversee security staff through review of incident reports.
• Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs. • Maintains certificates of insurance for all vendors and tenants.
• Coordinates Fire/Life Safety Procedures for all tenants, including tenant related correspondence-emails, captivate, newsletters, etc.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree (AA/AS), Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university preferred and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training in Commercial Property Management (Office).
SKILLS and ABILITIES
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Strong organizational and time management skills
-Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
-Customer service skills
-Proficient with Yardi/Microsoft Office
How To Apply
Contact Keli Wallace
Director, Client Services