Assistant Property Manager
Assist Property Manager with all aspects of a complex property of commercial properties
Assists with all marketing, operations and financial activities
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff
- Responsible for distribution of monthly rent statements.
- Assists in preparing the annual reforecast, property budget.
- Assists in managing and coordinating financial transactions including: accounts receivable, accounts payable, collection of all rents and up-to-date maintenance of required financial records and files.
- Handles all vendor billing for the property by processing invoices utilizing the web based accounting program
- Supports Property Manager in operating landlord expense recovery process-submits tenant billings for above standard services and/or tenant expenses
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single function or operational area.
- Performs regular inspections of the property and recommends maintenance and improvements as necessary. Oversees coordinating vendor services and supervises as needed.
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy. Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence.
- Coordinates access between building personnel and tenants to include tenant and vendor access to suites with security. May oversee security staff through review of incident reports.
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Maintains certificates of insurance for all vendors and tenants.
- Coordinates Fire/Life Safety Procedures for all tenants, including tenant related correspondence-emails, captivate, newsletters, etc.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree (AA/AS), Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university preferred and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training in Commercial Property Management (Office).
SKILLS and ABILITIES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and time management skills
Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
Customer service skills
Proficient with Yardi/Microsoft Office