Assistant Project Manager/Estimator
Mecklenburg Paint Company is growing, and we are seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team of Project Managers and Estimators in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our ideal candidate is self movated, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, has an understanding of technology and a desire to be successful. Role includes developing and maintaining client relaonships, providing excellent customer service, and estimating/managing projects from start to finish. You will become a member of organizations such as BOMA, IREM and CREW. You will attend networking events in order to further expand your portfolio of clients.
We work hard to ensure our projects are planned, designed and managed to meet not only our high expectations, but to exceed our clients’ goals as well. We fall within a very unique niche of maintenance painting in the commercial market of Charlotte and its surrounding area. All projects are local to our market. We are a leader in our industry. We foster a fun and supportive environment where you can grow your career, and we embrace the need for work/life balance.
● We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, paid time off, a 401(k) plan that includes company match/contribution, a competitive benefits package (medical, dental and vision) insurance.
● As our most important asset, people are our primary focus. We strive to maintain a company culture in which everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We engage in trade organizaon events and outreach opportunies to support our community.
As an Assistant Project Manager and Estimator, you will be asked to collaborate with our Operations Manager, Scheduling and other Project Managers in our office. You will be asked to communicate effectively with clients and potential clients.
1. Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel and have an ability to learn other forms of technology.
2. Must be able to communicate and coordinate effecvely and positively with our team and our crew.
3. Must be able to maintain positive working relationships with clients and potential clients.
4. Must be confident in your ability to handle multiple projects and priorities at any given time.
5. Must be able to manage your schedule efficiently and the projects you are managing/estimating.
6. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include daytime hours with some after hours at networking events.
7. Must be able to perform site visits in and around the Charlotte area in order to properly bid your projects.
8. Must be able to estimate and manage your projects from start to finish.
How To Apply
To apply, please forward your resume in PDF form to email@example.com.