Second Harvest Food Bank Outreach
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Second Harvest Food Bank Warehouse
500-B Spratt Street
Steps we are taking during Covid-19:
- If you have a fever or do not feel well, we urge you not to attend. If you are displaying signs of being sick, one of our team members will ask you to leave.
- If you are in a higher risk category to contract Covid-19, please schedule to volunteer with us once things are cleared. Safety is our main concern with all of our volunteers.
- Kindly wear a mask to cover your mouth/nose as per CDC guidelines. As per CDC "This is to protect people around as you may be infected but do not have symptoms" If you do not bring a mask, we do have some disposable ones here for you.
- Please sign in and then go to the restroom and wash your hands with soap and warm water for a min. of 40 seconds.
- Put on disposable gloves that we will provide for you
- You will be put on a project with a group of no more than 10 volunteers
- Remember that you must stay a good distance away, at least 6 feet, from other volunteers and our staff
- At the end of your shift, wipe down all tables with provided wipes
- Before exiting our building, go to the restroom, remove your gloves and put in trash. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 40 seconds.